- Customizing the Numbers interface
- Creating and saving spreadsheets
- Importing data
- Adding tables
- Formatting tables
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using formulas and functions
- Creating charts
- Working with shapes, text, and images
- Printing, exporting, and sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] When you want to build spreadsheets that impress Numbers is the app that gives you all the tools you need to do so. With Numbers you can build visually interesting spreadsheets by including striking images and attractive tables. And when you want to get input from others you can even collaborate in real time on a variety of devices including PCs using a web browser. To get the most out of Numbers you'll want to build a solid foundation of knowledge and that's exactly what we're going to do together in this Numbers Essential Training course. Let's get started.
macOS Catalina Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi3h 49m Beginner
iOS 13 and iPadOS: iPhone and iPad New Featureswith Garrick Chow50m 1s Intermediate
What you need to know1m 31s
1. Get Started with Numbers
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Use Formulas and Functions
5. Work with Charts
6. Work with Objects
7. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.