Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Numbers 4 Essential Training.
- [David] Well, congratulations.…You've reached the end of this course on Numbers.…You should now be feeling comfortable…with this very powerful…yet easy to use spreadsheet application…and ready to start creating your own stunning…and creative spreadsheets.…Numbers is part of the iWork suite of applications…so you might want to move onto Pages or Keynote…to learn about those applications…and how they can interact with one another.…If so, LinkedIn Learning has you covered.…In fact, you'll even find a course dealing…specifically with iWork workflows.…
This is David Rivers saying thank you for watching…and I hope to see you again soon.…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.