In this video, learn how to modify table style attributes of a table using overrides, as well as how to revert back to original style while clearing overrides when you want to start over.
- [Instructor] When you add a table,…and choose to use one of the table styles…provided by Numbers,…you get a nice headstart with the formatting…and the look and feel of your table.…But of course, you can override those table style settings…and even save them to your own style.…That's what we're going to talk about in this movie,…and the next, and we're going to continue working…with our Leaf and Mortar Budget file 0402…if you're catching up.…We just created this new table, Table one here,…below our Annual Budget Overview.…It's time to make it look like the table up above.…
So we'll start by clicking anywhere in the table,…going over here to the Inspector with Format selected.…Click the Table tab if you need to.…That's where we can turn off the Table Name.…Go ahead and do that.…Now at the top we see our header row…and we're using this style,…which doesn't actually use a header column…or a footer row, that's okay.…You can see those set to zero here.…But if we did add them, we would see this formatting.…That's the headstart.…
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.