In this video, learn how to remove parts of an image using masking techniques as well as instant alpha for removing the background of an image.
- [Narrator] One thing I really like about Numbers,…especially when it comes to working with…images in your file,…is you don't have to leave Numbers…to make modifications to your images.…If you want to enhance them, change their color saturation,…change their highlighting,…change the background, for example,…all of these tools are at your disposal…right here from within Numbers,…saving you a lot of steps when it comes…to editing your images.…So we're going to experiment with some of these features…as we continue with our Leaf & Mortar Budget file,…0805 if you're catching up.…
We're here on the Profit-Loss Summary,…let's start with our logo up here…that we've placed inside our text box.…It has a white background, this might look nice…if it had no background at all.…So let's select it, and now let's zoom in.…Click your zoom dropdown up here on the toolbar,…let's go into 300%, allows us to zoom…right in to that image.…And now, we're going to go over to the inspector…and make sure the Image tab is selected.…Check out down below adjustments for exposure…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.