In this video, learn about how to use the exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. If you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as right here on the desktop. Double click the exercise file's folder. You'll see sub folders representing each of the chapters in this course where we'll use exercise files. Double click one of those sub folders and you'll see the files we'll be working with in that chapter. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry, you can still learn lots by following along with your own files or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 22m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.