In this video, learn how to apply text and paragraph formatting options like horizontal and vertical alignment, as well as text attributes, such as color and size.
- [Instructor] As we've moved through the chapters…and movies in this course so far,…we've done a little bit of formatting with our tables…and some of the content.…We're going to dive deeper into it in this chapter,…beginning with formatting some of our cells,…our content, even the table itself,…and we're going to continue working…with our Leaf and Mortar budget file 0701,…if you're catching up.…We left off here on the expense report tab,…and that's where we're going to start.…Let's go up to the annual expense report title,…we'll click in there, and you can see…that's a merged cell,…so all of these cells across the top are selected in row one…and if we want to made adjustments to this,…we go up here to the format button,…make sure it's selected and click the text tab…to look at the current style being used,…table style two, but you can see there's an asterisk…indicating there are some overrides.…
Some changes have been made to this style.…So if we wanted to, for example, make additional changes,…we could go down below,…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 22m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.