In this video, learn how to use 3D formatting options in a chart to change attributes such as depth, lighting, and rotation of a three-dimensional chart.
- [Instructor] 3D charts have their own…set of formatting options that we're…going to explore in this movie…as we continue working with our 3D column-chart here…in our lath and mortar budget file 0605,…if you're catching up.…Just clicking once to select it,…will open up the inspector on the right-hand side,…and now we can scroll to the 3D Scene section.…If it's not expanded, you can click the arrow…to the left of 3D Scene to expand it,…and see that there are some options like the Chart Depth.…
Now we see some default formatting here.…The depth of each column…is set when we changed our chart type to 3D column,…but the Chart Depth has a slider…that we can increase the depth…by dragging it to the right.…Or decrease the depth by dragging it to the left.…So I'm going to go a little further left…than where we started just to make it a little more subtle.…Now 3D also comes with a Lighting Style.…You can see it's Soft Light,…which creates a shadow in the background.…
You can kind of see it there.…Let's click the Soft Light button…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 22m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.