In this video, learn how to create your own table styles, make adjustments and update a table style with those changes, and delete table styles when you no longer need them.
- [Instructor] If you find yourself adding tables…to a file here in Numbers and constantly updating…the look and feel of that table,…overriding the table styles that come with numbers,…why not create your own table style?…Overriding any changes from a preset style…and saving those changes to your own style…allows you to apply them to future tables…or even existing tables in other files,…saving you a lot of time and effort.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Liton Mortar budget file 0403…if you're catching up.…
We left off here on our profit lost summary tab,…where we do have a couple of tables.…And you can see they're slightly different.…Maybe they're not exactly what we want.…Let's experiment with a new table.…Look up here to the table button to insert a new table…and we'll start with a very plain one here…with no header rows or column headers, et cetera.…You can see there are some banded rows here.…We also have alternating row colors.…We might want to use one of the existing colors,…so let's go over here to the right hand side.…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.