In this video, learn how to collaborate on a Numbers file online by using your iCloud account to share a link to your file with others, select sharing options, and stop sharing at the end.
- When you want to share your Numbers file with others…so they can collaborate with you on the file,…in other words, go in there and…make adjustments alongside you,…in that case sending out copies…as attachments in an email can get messy.…You'll have several copies of your file out there.…You'll need to get them back…and make the adjustments yourself in a final version.…That can be a lot of work.…A better option might be to collaborate with them…in the cloud.…iCloud offers free storage for anyone.…You can pay for additional storage when you run out.…
But with an iCloud account,…you can collaborate with others…on the same file even simultaneously.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie…with our Leaf & Mortar Budget file.…You'll notice on the toolbar a Collaborate button,…which can also be found from the Share menu,…right up here at the top.…Either way, clicking this is going to offer you an option…to move your file to the cloud.…Move to iCloud is the button you'll click.…Of course you'll need an iCloud account.…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.