In this video, learn how to add images to table cells to add interest, and make modifications to the image, such as scaling and fill options for changing the appearance of the image.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…let's explore a way to make your tables…more visually interesting using images.…Later on, we'll talk about working with…objects on your sheets,…where you can place them alongside your tables.…In this movie, though,…we're going to focus on putting images inside your tables…directly in a cell,…and there's a few different ways to do it.…Continue working with our Leaf and Mortar budget file, here,…0306 if you're catching up.…We're going to go to the Profit-Loss Summary sheet.…There's that simple table we started in an earlier movie.…
Now let's say we wanted to add an image to this top cell,…which is four merged cells, where we have our title,…Annual Budget Overview 2018.…Well, one option is to use a media browser.…If the images you want to use are,…for example, uploaded to iPhoto,…you can go to the media browser,…and you'll notice we can go to iPhoto,…you can go to your photos anywhere you've stored them,…for example, on your Mac, perhaps in the cloud,…you can see shared option in the iCloud down below.…
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.