In this video, learn how to insert an image into a spreadsheet and make adjustments to the image properties, such as size, position, and order.
- [Instructor] To make your number sheets…more visually interesting, you might consider adding images.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Leaf and Mortar Budget file 0804,…if you're catching up.…For example, it might look nice to put…the Leaf and Mortar logo here inside the text box,…next to our title.…Now, there's a couple of different ways we can get…to those images, for example if you use iPhoto…and you've uploaded photos there,…or you want to access your photos,…you can use the Media button up here on the toolbar.…Clicking this will give you access to your Photos,…Collections, if you've stored them in the Cloud,…you can get access to Shared images,…there's iPhoto down below.…
But for our purposes I have a file that I've added…to the chapter eight folder of the exercise files for you.…So to get to that one, we go up to Insert,…and click Choose, down below.…This allows us to go browsing to that chapter eight folder,…and we're going to start with this one here,…leaf mortar logo.…It's a JPEG file.…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.