In this video, learn how to insert an image into a spreadsheet and make adjustments to the image properties, such as size, position, and order.
- [Instructor] To make your number sheets…more visually interesting, you might consider adding images.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Leaf and Mortar Budget file 0804,…if you're catching up.…For example, it might look nice to put…the Leaf and Mortar logo here inside the text box,…next to our title.…Now, there's a couple of different ways we can get…to those images, for example if you use iPhoto…and you've uploaded photos there,…or you want to access your photos,…you can use the Media button up here on the toolbar.…Clicking this will give you access to your Photos,…Collections, if you've stored them in the Cloud,…you can get access to Shared images,…there's iPhoto down below.…
But for our purposes I have a file that I've added…to the chapter eight folder of the exercise files for you.…So to get to that one, we go up to Insert,…and click Choose, down below.…This allows us to go browsing to that chapter eight folder,…and we're going to start with this one here,…leaf mortar logo.…It's a JPEG file.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.