Join Charles Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of NumPy Data Science Essential Training.
- [Instructor] This course is fairly self-contained, but you should have prior experience with programming before starting this course. Also, prior experience with Python is helpful, but not necessary. With the exception of the final chapter extended example, all of the Python statements that I use are elementary.
- Using Jupyter Notebook
- Creating NumPy arrays from Python structures
- Slicing arrays
- Using Boolean masking and broadcasting techniques
- Plotting in Jupyter notebooks
- Joining and splitting arrays
- Rearranging array elements
- Creating universal functions
- Finding patterns
- Building magic squares and magic cubes with NumPy and Python
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Create NumPy Arrays
3. Index, Slice, and Iterate
4. Plots: Matplotlib and Pyplot
5. Manipulate Arrays
6. Short Examples
7. Extended Examples
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.