- Using Jupyter Notebook
- Creating NumPy arrays from Python structures
- Slicing arrays
- Using Boolean masking and broadcasting techniques
- Plotting in Jupyter notebooks
- Joining and splitting arrays
- Rearranging array elements
- Creating universal functions
- Finding patterns
- Building magic squares and magic cubes with NumPy and Python
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Charles] My name's Charles Kelly. NumPy is a library that provides the foundations of mathematical, scientific, engineering and data science programming within the Python Echo system. I'll use interactive notebooks to explain the details of the NumPy library. Together we'll explore NumPy statements and NumPy snippets. Before we finish the course, I'll present a group of NumPy brainteasers to you. We'll complete the course with an extended example that uses NumPy and Python to generate magic queues.
I enjoy working with NumPy, and I want to convey my knowledge and enthusiasm to you. Let's get started.
2. Create NumPy Arrays
3. Index, Slice, and Iterate
4. Plots: Matplotlib and Pyplot
5. Manipulate Arrays
6. Short Examples
7. Extended Examples
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.