Join Charles Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of NumPy Data Science Essential Training.
- [Charles] In this course, we examined how to create…NumPy arrays from Python data structures.…We examined how to index, slice,…and iterate over NumPy arrays.…We also examined how to use scaler and vector operations…to plot arrays, and how to create universal functions…that operate upon arrays.…Throughout the course, we used Jupiter Notebooks…so that we could interact with NumPy arrays…and visualize data within NumPy arrays via plotting.…The library has several courses…that are applicable to data science.…This includes Introduction to Data Analysis with Python.…
There is an active NumPy community.…You can participate within the community…via the mailing list listed on NumPy's homepage.…I enjoy using NumPy and I hope that you will also.…I encourage you to enhance…your data science projects with NumPy.…
- Using Jupyter Notebook
- Creating NumPy arrays from Python structures
- Slicing arrays
- Using Boolean masking and broadcasting techniques
- Plotting in Jupyter notebooks
- Joining and splitting arrays
- Rearranging array elements
- Creating universal functions
- Finding patterns
- Building magic squares and magic cubes with NumPy and Python
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Create NumPy Arrays
3. Index, Slice, and Iterate
4. Plots: Matplotlib and Pyplot
5. Manipulate Arrays
6. Short Examples
7. Extended Examples
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.