Discover potential steps after raising a Node.js codebase testing coverage to 100%, including different testing frameworks, functional testing systems, and continuous delivery.
That takes the require-jsdoc and valid-jsdoc rules.…There are additional plugins…that analyze the contents of docs even further.…Also consider implementing Mocha rules,…such as with the eslint-plugin-mocha.…It enforces best practices…and provides some pretty opinionated configurations.…Mocha is not the only testing framework…and there are many to try.…We discussed AVA, Jasmine, Jest, and tape.…I recommend trying each of them when you get a moment.…
Chai is also not the only assertion library.…
- What is code quality?
- Testing and code quality fundamentals
- Coding conventions and standards
- Creating and enforcing coding standards
- Unit, integration, and functional testing
- Test-driven development test specificatons
- Behavior-driven development test specifications
- Finding errors with linting
- Extending an ESLint shareable config
- Validating correctness with unit testing
- Replacing and inspecting with stubs, spies, and mocks
- Code coverage and why it matters
- Coverage with continuous integration
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Testing and Code Quality Fundamentals
2. Finding Errors with Linting
3. Validating Correctness with Unit Testing
4. Replacing and Inspecting with Stubs, Spies, and Mocks
5. Reporting on Your Entire Codebase
Where to go from here?3m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.