Also, I'm using VS Code, or Visual Studio Code, as my code editor. It is free and simple to install. But feel free to use whatever IDE you prefer, although I do recommend using an editor with a built-in terminal.
- Creating a basic data endpoint
- Routing with Express
- Adding a static route for file serving
- Basic middleware with Express
- Built-in middleware and error-handling middleware
- Debugging in an Express application
- Security best practices with Express
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up Express
2. Getting Started
3. Routing with Express
4. Middleware with Express
5. Advanced Topics in Express
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.