This course is not a beginners course. In this video, learn the required knowledge you should know and courses you should take to get the most out of what is covered in this video.
- Setting up a service registry
- Registering and deregistering services
- Versioning and load balancing
- Adding the service logic
- Working with the circuit breaker
- Using queues
- Consuming and storing feedback
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Debugging and Performance Tuningwith Jon Peck2h 44m Intermediate
1. Get started with Microservices
2. Creating a Service Registry
3. Splitting Up a Monolith into Microservices
4. Adding Fault Tolerance and Resilience
5. Using Queues with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.