Learn the prerequisites for the course Building APIs Using Hapi in Node.js
- Setting up the development environment
- Consuming an API using HTTPie
- Inspecting Mongo data
- Updating the server for MongoDB read functionality
- Setting up application endpoints
- Implementing user endpoints, progress endpoints, and promises
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Build Your First Microservicewith Daniel Khan2h 9m Intermediate
1. API Fundamentals
2. Database Setup
3. Set Up the Fitbit API
4. Create the Progress API
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.