Learn how to deploy Node.js applications. Review different deployment scenarios, and get practical tips and insights into the pros and cons of each option.
- [Kirsten] Node.js has really exploded in popularity in startups as well as in the enterprise, but the available development tools and processes haven't been able to keep up. I'm Kirsten Hunter and I'm a developer evangelist who is passionate about making sure developers have an amazing experience. In this course, I'll walk you through the process of deploying a Node.js application. I'll start out with a general discussion of deployment strategies. Next, we'll dive right into deploying a simple application to Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, and Azure. Finally, I'll show you how to integrate with continuous integration systems like Jenkins, Travis CI, and CircleCI.
I'm really excited to share these integrations with you. Let's get started.
- MongoDB and GitHub setup
- Creating a Heroku app
- Deployment using Elastic Beanstalk
- Azure host creation and environment configuration
- Continuous deployment tools
- Working with Jenkins, Travis CI, and CircleCI
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Application
3. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
5. Continuous Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.