Get an introduction to optional challenges that reinforce the skills found in the course.
- [Instructor] This course includes several videos called Challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start each Challenge by describing your core objectives for the activity. If the Challenge involves using any sample files I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a rough estimate of how much time it took me to complete the Challenge. When you've completed a Challenge make sure to click the matching Solution Video. In each Solution I'll show you how I solved the Challenge and give you some of my thinking along the way.
Challenges are a fantastic opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. Have fun with them and reinforce your skills.
- Building a troubleshooting mindset
- Why measure performance?
- What's a microservice architecture?
- Managing microservices with PM2
- Effective logging strategies
- Debugging Node.js applications
- Benchmarking performance
- Profiling code execution
- Knowing what to optimize
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Build a Troubleshooting Mindset
2. Introducing Microservices
3. Effective Logging Strategies
4. Debugging Node.js Applications
Debugging isn't just logging3m 51s
5. Measuring Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.