Hi, I'm Manny Henri. And it would be my pleasure to explore with you how best to leverage TypeScript into your Node.js applications. We'll first take a look at how to set up TypeScript into your Node.js application and some basic conventions. Then, we'll explore how to use types into Node.js and how to organize your application leveraging TypeScript. Next, we'll explore several useful tools to improve your Node.js code with TypeScript. And finally, we'll leave you with a few useful links to explore TypeScript further.
So if you're ready to get started with TypeScript in Node.js, open up your favorite editor and let's get started.
- TypeScript file conventions
- Using types in Node.js
- Adding types in your functions
- Using TypeScript classes in Node.js
- Using an interface in Node.js
- Using tools to organize your code
- Declaration merging
- Leveraging decorators in your Node.js application