Using the Heroku host as a target, create Travis jobs for deployment and test them.
- [Instructor] Travis CI is a hosted,…continuous integration and deployment service.…The service we'll be using is the one for…public repositories, which runs at travis-ci.org.…In this movie, I'll guide you through the steps…to set up a Travis job for your class…Github repository.…Retrieve the changes, build and test the output,…and finally deploy the new code to Heroku.…We'll make a chance to the code and push it to…Gibhub to see how it works.…Head over to Travis-ci.org now…and set up a connection to your Github account.…
Then select your class repository to set it up.…You can add new repositories by clicking…on the plus sign.…If you haven't done so already, download the…command line tools from the Travis…command lines tool url given during…the setup movie.…Now, there's already a configuration file,….travis.yml in the repository.…And we'll look at it in a moment.…But first, we need to handle the…Heroku authentication piece.…So open up your terminal.…And type Travis setup Heroku and I'm going to…put dash dash force because there's…
- MongoDB and GitHub setup
- Creating a Heroku app
- Deployment using Elastic Beanstalk
- Azure host creation and environment configuration
- Continuous deployment tools
- Working with Jenkins, Travis CI, and CircleCI
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Build Your First Microservicewith Daniel Khan2h 9m Intermediate
Building RESTful Web APIs with Node.js and Expresswith Emmanuel Henri1h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Application
3. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
5. Continuous Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.