In this video, learn the basic setup of RabbitMQ.
- [Instructor] For development set ups … setting up RabbitMQ is pretty straightforward. … So on the RabbitMQ website, on the get started, … you'll find a link download and installation … where you can download a version … for different operating systems. … On my Mac here I'm using Homebrew, … so I'm simply running brew, install, rabbitmq … and this will take a little bit downloading … everything it needs. … And when it's done, I can simply run user, local, … sbin, rabbitmq-server. … Of course I could also start it as a service here. … When I execute that, I can see that RabbitMQ has started up … and is ready to use. … Of course there's more to RabbitMQ when you want to run it … in production environment and distributed over several hosts … but for development and for this course, … this is all we need. … …
- Setting up a service registry
- Registering and deregistering services
- Versioning and load balancing
- Adding the service logic
- Working with the circuit breaker
- Using queues
- Consuming and storing feedback
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Debugging and Performance Tuningwith Jon Peck2h 44m Intermediate
1. Get started with Microservices
2. Creating a Service Registry
3. Splitting Up a Monolith into Microservices
4. Adding Fault Tolerance and Resilience
5. Using Queues with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.