Learn about the ellipsis operator and using rest parameters to collect a variable number of function arguments.
- [Instructor] ES6 hasn't just introduced new syntax…and keywords but also new operators,…one of which is the ellipsis.…This operator is used in other programming languages…like Java and C++…to denote argument variability for functions.…In ES6, it does serve this purpose,…but the ellipsis is also used for other purposes as well.…In this video, we'll look at how the ellipsis is used…for Rest parameters and in an upcoming video,…we'll focus on its use for the spread syntax.…
- Using arrow functions
- Using default parameters
- Reviewing the class structure in ES6
- Assigning variables with let and const
- Array destructuring and object destructuring
- Replacing callbacks with promises
- Keeping values unique with Set
- Dropping the prototype with Map
- Working with generators
- Using yield with arguments
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Website with Node.js and Express.jswith Ray Villalobos3h 16m Intermediate
Node.js: Test-Driven Developmentwith Alexander Zanfir33m 13s Intermediate
Learning NPM the Node Package Managerwith Ray Villalobos35m 10s Intermediate
Building a Web Interface with React.jswith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
3. Promises and Collections
4. Iterators and Generators
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.