Join Daniel Khan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js.
- [Daniel Kahn] Thank you for taking this course,…I hope you liked it.…During this course you've learned how to create…a website with Express.…We've covered some basics like how http works under the hood…and you've learned how Express works,…how to structure an application,…how to create middle version routes,…how to create templates with Pug…and how to process and work with user input.…Please check out our library for advanced courses…that show you how to build on this knowledge,…like adding tests, working with databases,…and deploying an application to a web host.…
I post a lot of Node.js related information on Twitter,…and I'd be happy if you followed me there.…And if you ever happen to see me at the conference…feel free to hit me up any time.…So see you soon, I am Daniel Kahn.…
- Creating a server with Express and pure Node.js
- Handling errors in Express
- Creating routes
- Using templates
- Working with the Pug template engine
- Implementing the site structure and logic
- Working with conditionals
- Dealing with POST requests
- Sanitizing user inputs and handling form errors
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 40s
1. Getting Started
2. Express Basics
3. Getting Started with Our Project
4. Getting Started with Templates
5. Implementing the Site Structure and Logic
6. Handling Form Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.