In this video, explore some ideas on how you could take the project to the next level while practicing your newly acquired skills. Also, discover other subjects or tools you can learn, such as JWT.
- [Lecturer] Now that we've reached the end,…you should be able to build a web server leveraging Express…and all the methods demonstrated in this course.…If you'd like to explore additional frameworks…that were based on the concepts from Express…and then push further, feel free to take a look…at Koa, Hapi, and Sails, which all offer similar…features and more.…In fact, Koa was actually built by the Express team.…Also, as I mentioned previously,…you could also explore real-time web with Socket.iO,…where you can do real time events based communication.…
I also have a course on the subject.…Finally, if you'd like to learn a bit more…about how to secure your APIs,…check out the Node.js security course and JWT course,…both found here in our library.…Thanks very much for joining me,…I'll see you next time.…
- Creating a basic data endpoint
- Routing with Express
- Adding a static route for file serving
- Basic middleware with Express
- Built-in middleware and error-handling middleware
- Debugging in an Express application
- Security best practices with Express
Skill Level Beginner
Building RESTful Web APIs with Node.js and Expresswith Emmanuel Henri1h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Express
2. Getting Started
3. Routing with Express
4. Middleware with Express
5. Advanced Topics in Express
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.