Join Kirsten Hunter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Node.js: Deploying Applications.
- [Kirsten] Thanks so much for taking the time…to watch this course.…I hope you found it as fun as I did.…If you're interested in learning more…about Node.js development,…there are lots courses in the library.…Just search for Node.js.…If you are enchanted by the angular interface,…and want to learn more about that,…there's definitely courses on that as well.…If you'd like to connect with my personally,…I'm always happy to chat.…Contact me on twitter or visit my website to learn more.…Thanks again for giving me the opportunity…to teach you about AWS Lamda…
- MongoDB and GitHub setup
- Creating a Heroku app
- Deployment using Elastic Beanstalk
- Azure host creation and environment configuration
- Continuous deployment tools
- Working with Jenkins, Travis CI, and CircleCI
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Application
3. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
5. Continuous Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.