Join Kirsten Hunter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building APIs Using Hapi in Node.js.
- [Instructor] Thanks so much for taking the time…to watch this course.…I hope you found it valuable and fun.…We covered HTTP and API technologies,…interacting with Mongo db,…creating an API node and hooking that API…into another back end platform.…You're now ready to move confidently into the world…of building and consuming APIs.…If you're interested in learning more about API design…and developer experience,…my book, Irresistible APIs covers this topic in detail.…If you'd like to connect with me personally,…I'm always happy to chat.…
Contact me on Twitter, or visit my website to learn more.…Thanks, again, for giving me the opportunity…to share these technologies with you.…
- Setting up the development environment
- Consuming an API using HTTPie
- Inspecting Mongo data
- Updating the server for MongoDB read functionality
- Setting up application endpoints
- Implementing user endpoints, progress endpoints, and promises
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Build Your First Microservicewith Daniel Khan2h 9m Intermediate
Building a Website with Node.js and Express.jswith Ray Villalobos3h 16m Intermediate
1. API Fundamentals
2. Database Setup
3. Set Up the Fitbit API
4. Create the Progress API
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.