In this video, explore what you have built and discover some courses that you should take next to further your learning.
- [Daniel] Thank you for taking this course, … I hope you liked it. … During this course, you've learned how to build … a microservice architecture with Node. … Along the way, you also learned … how to split up a monolithic app into individual services … and how to use cues. … Please check out our library for other advanced courses … that show you how to build on this knowledge. … Why not extend your knowledge … with a whole learning path on Kubernetes? … You could also look deeper into REST APIs … and how to secure them. … Also, knowing how to run your application … on cloud providers like A double S … and broadening your devops knowledge is a good investment. … I post a lot of Node.js related information on Twitter … and I'd be happy if you follow me there. … And if you ever happen to see me at the conference, … feel free to hit me up anytime. … So see you soon, I'm Daniel Khan. … …
- Setting up a service registry
- Registering and deregistering services
- Versioning and load balancing
- Adding the service logic
- Working with the circuit breaker
- Using queues
- Consuming and storing feedback
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Debugging and Performance Tuningwith Jon Peck2h 44m Intermediate
1. Get started with Microservices
2. Creating a Service Registry
3. Splitting Up a Monolith into Microservices
4. Adding Fault Tolerance and Resilience
5. Using Queues with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.