Join Alex Banks for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Node.js Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…for Node.js essential training.…In this look, we took a look at the basics.…The node core, and some core skills and patterns…that you'll need to know…before building powerful full stack applications.…If you're interested in taking the next steps with Node.js,…you're in luck, we have some more courses for that.…Watching the following courses…will take your knowledge of Node to the next step.…Advanced Node.js focuses on asynchronous programming…and data streaming with Node.…And advanced Node.js scaling applications…explores topics like cloning, database scaling,…and decomposing apps into micro services.…
- What is Node.js?
- Installing Node.js
- The global object
- Importing the core modules
- Creating custom events with the EventEmitter
- Reading, writing, and removing files
- Working with file streams
- Creating child processes with the exec and spawn functions
Skill Level Intermediate
Node.js: Real-Time Web with Socket.IOwith Emmanuel Henri1h 24m Intermediate
1. What Is Node.js?
2. Set Up Your Environnment
3. Node Globals
4. Node Modules
5. File System Basics
6. Files and Streams
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.