Join Emmanuel Henri to discover the role of the OWASP organization and what are the resources available at your disposal to get more information and how to prevent security issues.
- [Instructor] If you are serious about security, … OWASP is always a great place to get started … in your research for potential threats and solutions. … It is called the Open Web Application Security Project, … or OWASP, and includes a big community … and many resources available to you. … So go to www.owasp.org. … So first, if you are completely new to security and OWASP, … head to the Social Media area … and join the Facebook group, Slack channels, … or any of the other potential community available. … Then, if you want to get more information … on any kind of attacks by name, … go to the Reference area right here. … So for example, if you go into the Attacks section, … you can find any sort of attacks by name right here. … So for example, if we're looking for a brute force attack, … you can find it in B, right here and then you can click … on that link and get more information … on that specific attack. … Now let's get back to the main page. … And if you'd like to get actual solutions …
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Reasons for using a JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Adding bcrypt password hashing
- Adding handlers for registration and login
- Finalizing secured endpoints
- Testing APIs with Postman