Visual Studio Code is the integrated development environment used in this course. In this video, learn how to install and configure it for this course.
- [Narrator] For this course, I will use Visual Studio Code.…It's free and it comes with great Node support…out of the box.…I recommend you to use to at least during this course…as it will be easier for you to follow along with me then.…To install it, simply go to code.visualstudio.com…and download and run the installer package for your system.…I have already installed it here on my system.…Here I'm opening it.…You might notice that my screen looks…a little bit different than yours.…That's just because I am using a larger font size…for the videos.…
- Basics of relational and nonrelational databases
- Preparing your environment
- When to use document databases
- Inserting data into MongoDB
- Basic insert operations for MongoDB
- Querying data from MongoDB with Node.js
- Using key-value stores
- Using relational databases with Node.js
- Adding MySQL and Sequelize to a project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with Databases for Node.js
2. Prepare Your Environment
3. Use Document Databases with Node.js
4. Use Key-Value Stores with Node.js
5. Use Relational Databases with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.