Since you understand how to build an HTTP server, you can now take advantage of the npm community's wide array of packages. In this video, use serve to create a simple file server that can be used to serve static files over HTTP.
- Making HTTP requests
- Building web and file servers
- Installing packages with npm
- Managing and linking global packages
- Working with Express, the web server framework
- Handling POST and DELETE requests
- Creating WebSockets
- Testing and debugging Node.js code
Skill Level Advanced
Node.js: Real-Time Web with Socket.IOwith Emmanuel Henri1h 24m Intermediate
Work with VSCode1m 59s
1. The HTTP Module
3. Web Servers
5. Node.js Testing
6. Automation and Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.