Discover additional steps you can take to further your understanding of security with Node.js.
- [Instructor] This course was an introduction … to security with Node. … Needless to say, this is a much deeper subject … and no one course could give it justice. … We have a few courses on the subject, … so feel free to explore them in our library. … Equally important, you can continue building your models … and access with the approach we've used in this course. … You can add more data and user roles … to your application, for example. … Finally, keeping an eye out … for all kinds of security threats … and how to mitigate those threats … is a must for any developer … willing to build secure experiences for all of us. … And OWASP should always be your first place to go … for that type of information. … Thanks very much for taking my course, … and I'll see you in a bit. … …
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Reasons for using a JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Adding bcrypt password hashing
- Adding handlers for registration and login
- Finalizing secured endpoints
- Testing APIs with Postman