Explore the relationship that exists between the ECMAScript specification and the Node.js specification.
And with version 6 you have full ES6 support in Node.js. And with version 6 you have full ES6 support in Node.js.
- Using arrow functions
- Using default parameters
- Reviewing the class structure in ES6
- Assigning variables with let and const
- Array destructuring and object destructuring
- Replacing callbacks with promises
- Keeping values unique with Set
- Dropping the prototype with Map
- Working with generators
- Using yield with arguments