- [Instructor] Atom supports ESLint…with a package and it can even clean code automatically.…The main package is Atomlinter…from atomlinter.github.io.…It comes with two parts: linter, which is the base linter…and linter-eslint which is a plugin for ESLint support.…Let's get them installed.…Switch over to Atom.…We don't need the ignore file open anymore…and we're not going to need the terminal.…Go to Atom,…Preferences, or Settings for Windows…and go to the Install vertical tab.…
In the Search window, search for:…linter dash eslint and press Return.…The top result is what we want.…Click Install.…After a moment, the package will be installed…however, it includes a dependency on linter.…Click Yes.…Another dependency, this one on linter-ui-defult.…Click Yes.…Two more dependencies, these should be the last ones.…
Click Yes.…Click on the Updates vertical tab…and close the linter window.…If there's any updates, click Update All.…If there are no updates, completely close Atom anyway…and restart so that the plug-in can be fully initialized.…
- What is code quality?
- Testing and code quality fundamentals
- Coding conventions and standards
- Creating and enforcing coding standards
- Unit, integration, and functional testing
- Test-driven development test specificatons
- Behavior-driven development test specifications
- Finding errors with linting
- Extending an ESLint shareable config
- Validating correctness with unit testing
- Replacing and inspecting with stubs, spies, and mocks
- Code coverage and why it matters
- Coverage with continuous integration
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Testing and Code Quality Fundamentals
2. Finding Errors with Linting
3. Validating Correctness with Unit Testing
4. Replacing and Inspecting with Stubs, Spies, and Mocks
5. Reporting on Your Entire Codebase
Where to go from here?3m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.