Learn how to run and inspect an API server.
- [Instructor] Let's dive back into some code now.…We'll build on the simple hapi script created…during the introduction.…Starting out, we've got the hapi module loaded,…the server created and starting up.…Our array of server routes only has a base route…to find for the server,…the Hello world message we created earlier.…In the starting code for this section,…I have included a basic to-do list…of a simple array of objects in the code.…These populated with a couple of basic tasks.…Feel free to put whatever you want in here.…
- Setting up the development environment
- Consuming an API using HTTPie
- Inspecting Mongo data
- Updating the server for MongoDB read functionality
- Setting up application endpoints
- Implementing user endpoints, progress endpoints, and promises
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Slack Bot with Node.js Microserviceswith Daniel Khan2h 9m Intermediate
Building a Website with Node.js and Express.jswith Ray Villalobos3h 16m Intermediate
1. API Fundamentals
2. Database Setup
3. Set Up the Fitbit API
4. Create the Progress API
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.