Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding document databases, part of NoSQL for SQL Professionals.
- Document databases are really the darlings…of the NoSQL world and in terms of uptake…and adoption, the document databases…have been adopted more widely than…any other type of NoSQL database.…So what are they and why are they so interesting?…So first of all, they're designed to work…with particular types of data and the data…most often is JSON data that we've been…talking about throughout this course.…The idea is it's semi-structured.…I think of it as kind of a new XML,…simpler though actually and it seems to be…very pervasive across the Web,…a lot of JSON input, JSON output.…
- What is NoSQL?
- What is Hadoop?
- Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
- Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
- Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
- Considering how data will be input and output at your business
Skill Level Intermediate
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3Dwith Gordon Luckett31m 28s Intermediate
1. Why Change?
2. Is Hadoop NoSQL?
3. Understanding NoSQL Databases
4. NoSQL Options in Microsoft SQL Server 2014
5. Exploring Cloud-Based NoSQL Databases
6. Case Studies and Scenarios
7. Important Tips for Startups
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.