Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Key-value databases, Redis, and DynamoDB, part of NoSQL for SQL Professionals.
- Now, the next step in your data journey…on the cloud is to look at NoSQL databases…on the cloud because we've looked at files,…we've looked at Hadu, we will look at scaling…relational systems in the cloud,…to be inclusive in this section as well.…But right now, we're back in our world of NoSQL.…So I just wanted to bring up this graphic…to remind everyone that we have these…five categories of NoSQL databases to look at…when we're considering the cloud implementations…because it gets a little bit confusing.…You've got at minimum three different major vendors,…Amazon, Microsoft, and Google,…and then you have five different categories…so right there, you have 15 choices…and then of course, the five categories are…a subset of the over 150 different NoSQL databases.…
I'll try to be your tour guide through…this complex landscape and show you…what I think are the best implementations…of the various types of NoSQL databases…on the various vendor clouds.…I won't show you all of them,…I'll just show you my favorites…and the ones that I think are most productive.…
- What is NoSQL?
- What is Hadoop?
- Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
- Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
- Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
- Considering how data will be input and output at your business
Skill Level Intermediate
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3Dwith Gordon Luckett31m 28s Intermediate
1. Why Change?
2. Is Hadoop NoSQL?
3. Understanding NoSQL Databases
4. NoSQL Options in Microsoft SQL Server 2014
5. Exploring Cloud-Based NoSQL Databases
6. Case Studies and Scenarios
7. Important Tips for Startups
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.