Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring hosted Neo4j, part of NoSQL for SQL Professionals.
- In this demonstration,…I'm gonna show you some options around…NoSQL graph databases hosted on the public cloud.…In general, when you're looking…for NoSQL databases in the cloud,…I recommend looking for the big vendors pre-built images,…especially when you're just trying 'em out.…For the Google Cloud, that's under Compute, Click to Deploy,…so if we take a look here,…we see there's a bunch of different databases,…as well as Hadoop, and other services,…but there doesn't appear to be an image for Neo4j.…Now that doesn't mean that you couldn't set it up here,…you would just go to Compute Engine,…and you would install it,…and frankly, Neo4js are pretty install for a trial.…
However, when you're evaluating a large number of databases,…saving time is important.…Now that being said, I probably would go…to the Amazon Cloud first when I was looking…for a pre-built image because they have the widest variety.…Their variety is so big they actually have…a different website, and that's the AWS Marketplace.…So what I would do is I would go over…
- What is NoSQL?
- What is Hadoop?
- Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
- Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
- Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
- Considering how data will be input and output at your business
Skill Level Intermediate
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3Dwith Gordon Luckett31m 28s Intermediate
1. Why Change?
2. Is Hadoop NoSQL?
3. Understanding NoSQL Databases
4. NoSQL Options in Microsoft SQL Server 2014
5. Exploring Cloud-Based NoSQL Databases
6. Case Studies and Scenarios
7. Important Tips for Startups
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.