Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Cloudera Live environment, part of NoSQL for SQL Professionals.
- To easily try out Hadoop try Cloudera's distribution.…You can have a free trial and there's…a couple of different ways to do it.…So you go over to the cloudera.com website…and then you click on Downloads…and you'll be taken to this page…and you have a number of different options.…Now for the purpose of the demo…I'm going to do the easiest possible thing,…which is I'm going to use a Read-Only Demo,…I'm not actually going to do any queries…and the reason for this is you do…have to give a credit card to GoGrid…for the interactive demo even though it's free.…So if I scroll down after I click on Read-Only Demo…I can just click on this Try the Demo button…and I'll be able to see the environment…so I can get some idea of what…a commercial Hadoop distribution looks like…with all these various libraries.…
And notice it only lasts for three hours at a time…so it's just a really quick demo.…Now after I filled out the registration…I was taken to this demo.gethue.…Hue is the name of their web browser,…which is one of the commercial tools…
- What is NoSQL?
- What is Hadoop?
- Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
- Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
- Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
- Considering how data will be input and output at your business
Skill Level Intermediate
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3Dwith Gordon Luckett31m 28s Intermediate
1. Why Change?
2. Is Hadoop NoSQL?
3. Understanding NoSQL Databases
4. NoSQL Options in Microsoft SQL Server 2014
5. Exploring Cloud-Based NoSQL Databases
6. Case Studies and Scenarios
7. Important Tips for Startups
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.