Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Document databases in MongoDB, part of NoSQL for SQL Professionals.
- Next up in our tour of Cloud-hosted…NoSQL databases are document databases.…In addition to being hosted on the big three public…Cloud providers, Amazon, Google or Microsoft, some of the…NoSQL Databases Have Dedicated Hosting environments.…You might remember from our earlier discussion…about NoSQL databases in general that the most popular…are document databases, and the most popular…document database is MongoDB.…To that end, there are several sites like MongoLab,…shown here, that are Cloud-hosted,…optimized Mongo instances.…
I'm gonna show you two different flavors…of hosted MongoDB in this next demonstration,…both on the Google Cloud and on MongoLab,…so you can compare and contrast.…In addition to MongoDB, as of this recording,…Microsoft has just released to general availability…their version of a document database.…It's called DocumentDB.…I did not have access to show you this at the time…of this recording.…However, if you are a Microsoft Azure user,…I recommend that you take a look at DocumentDB…on the Azure portal as well.…
- What is NoSQL?
- What is Hadoop?
- Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
- Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
- Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
- Considering how data will be input and output at your business
Skill Level Intermediate
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3Dwith Gordon Luckett31m 28s Intermediate
1. Why Change?
2. Is Hadoop NoSQL?
3. Understanding NoSQL Databases
4. NoSQL Options in Microsoft SQL Server 2014
5. Exploring Cloud-Based NoSQL Databases
6. Case Studies and Scenarios
7. Important Tips for Startups
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.