Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying NoSQL choices via business scenarios, part of NoSQL for SQL Professionals.
- In this section of the course…we're gonna take what you've learned…about the various NoSQL capabilities…and we're going to apply it…so you can get actual business value from using NoSQL.…So to do that there's a six step process in general…and that process is first you need…to formulate the business questions,…because any data project should have as it's core driver…the need to help you to answer key business questions.…So we're gonna actually look at some…in these subsequent movies.…And then we're gonna determine the data sources.…Most of these projects are gonna be big data projects,…so we have Vs to think about,…and you might remember that from a previous movie.…
That's volume, how much data.…Velocity, how quickly.…Variety, the types of data.…And veracity, how correct the data is.…Next we would consider, based on the business questions…and the data sources, what types of NoSQL solutions,…if any, would be appropriate for these scenarios.…Now that's as far as we're gonna take it…in this section with the different business questions.…
- What is NoSQL?
- What is Hadoop?
- Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
- Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
- Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
- Considering how data will be input and output at your business
Skill Level Intermediate
Using SQL Server Spatial with AutoCAD Map 3Dwith Gordon Luckett31m 28s Intermediate
1. Why Change?
2. Is Hadoop NoSQL?
3. Understanding NoSQL Databases
4. NoSQL Options in Microsoft SQL Server 2014
5. Exploring Cloud-Based NoSQL Databases
6. Case Studies and Scenarios
7. Important Tips for Startups
Next steps2m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.