Learn how to set up a high-performance architecture with NGINX, the industry-standard, open-source web server.
- [Michael] I'm Michael Jenkins, and I'm looking forward to being your instructor as we explore NGINX. NGINX is an open source high performance web server that powers many modern web applications. NGINX excels at serving static content, integrates with other applications to deliver dynamic sites, and can also function as a load-balancer and proxy server. As NGINX becomes more popular, knowing the fundamentals of NGINX will be a valuable skill for web developers, systems administrators, and information technologists.
- Installing NGINX on Linux
- Configuring a virtual host
- Installing PHP and MariaDB for the LEMP stack
- Securing sites with NGINX
- Creating SSL certificates
- Reverse proxies
- Load balancing
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure NGINX
2. The Linux, NGINX, MySQL, and PHP Stack
3. NGINX Security
4. Reverse Proxies and Load Balancers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.