Join Michael Jenkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Learn more about NGINX, part of Learning NGINX.
- [Michael] I hope you enjoy this course on NGINX.…I'm sure you're already thinking of ways…you can use NGINX to serve static sites…and dynamic web applications.…Still, there's more to learn about configuring NGINX…so you can tap into this high performance web server.…To learn more about NGINX,…you can refer to the documentation at nginx.org.…If you want to learn more about serving…and developing websites or Linux administration,…you can find more in-depth classes…here in the course library.…Thanks for watching.…
- Installing NGINX on Linux
- Configuring a virtual host
- Installing PHP and MariaDB for the LEMP stack
- Securing sites with NGINX
- Creating SSL certificates
- Reverse proxies
- Load balancing
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure NGINX
2. The Linux, NGINX, MySQL, and PHP Stack
3. NGINX Security
4. Reverse Proxies and Load Balancers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.