- [Instructor] At this point we're ready…to add some dynamic content to our static site.…We'll be setting up a PHP application…that lists the appointments for the patients…of Wisdom Pet Medicine.…Their application is a PHP script…that connects to the appointment database,…reads the appointments, and lists them in a table.…It's a simple application but it's perfect…for demonstrating how the components of…the limp stack work together.…I'm connected to our development server…where Nginx, MariaDB, and PHP…are installed and configured.…
Let's change to the root user and do…a quick check to make sure all of the…systems are running as expected.…We'll use systemctl to check the status…of each service, Nginx, MySQL, and PHP-FPM.…We could check each one individually…but fortunately we can use one call,…the systemctl and check them all at the same time.…
To get the actual info we need…let's pipe the output to grep and look…for loaded and active.…This output shows us that each service…is running and active.…We're good to go.…If you're following along and your output differs from this…
- Installing NGINX on Linux
- Configuring a virtual host
- Installing PHP and MariaDB for the LEMP stack
- Securing sites with NGINX
- Creating SSL certificates
- Reverse proxies
- Load balancing
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure NGINX
2. The Linux, NGINX, MySQL, and PHP Stack
3. NGINX Security
4. Reverse Proxies and Load Balancers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.