Learn about Neutron standard versus advanced versus free Neutrino plugin.
- [Narrator] iZotope Neutron comes in two different versions, a standard version and an advanced version. In this course, we're going to be using the advanced version of Neutron. But if you have the standard version, you can definitely follow along. The biggest difference is that in the advanced version you can load each of the individual modules as separate plug in instances. Whereas in the standard version, you can only load the whole thing as one instance. Which can be a bit CPU intensive. We're going to cover what all these modules do a little bit later in this course.
I should also mention, that if you don't have either, there is a free, Neutrino plug in that you can download. Which will give you a little bit of a sense of what the full suite does. Now, let's dive into the course.
- Working with iZotope Neutron in a DAW
- Understanding the UI
- Working with modules like EQ, Compressor, and Exciter
- Working with Track Assistant
- Saving personal presets
- Setting up and using the Masking Meter
- Correcting masking issues in Neutron