Learn more about Nate Mars and check out some of his other courses on LinkedIn Learning.
- [Instructor] I hope this course has helped you understand…the powerful features of iZotope Neutron…and the many ways it can help you mix your projects.…To learn more about audio mixing,…check out some of the other courses…available from LinkedIn learning.…And to learn more about me, you can check out…some of my music on Spotify, and you can also find me…on Twitter or Instagram @natemars.…Thanks again for watching.…
- Working with iZotope Neutron in a DAW
- Understanding the UI
- Working with modules like EQ, Compressor, and Exciter
- Working with Track Assistant
- Saving personal presets
- Setting up and using the Masking Meter
- Correcting masking issues in Neutron
Skill Level Beginner
Music Production Secrets: Larry Crane on Mixingwith Larry Crane1h 51m Intermediate
Mixing Techniques for Pop Music Part 1with Brian Malouf3h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know iZotope Neutron
2. Working with Modules
3. Intelligent Mixing with iZotope Neutron
4. Using the Masking Meter
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.