Mike provides a reminder that the world of IT is rife with paper.
- [Instructor] This might be a shocker for you,…but there's a lot of documentation…when it comes to networking.…No, really there is.…Luckily for you, the Network+ only covers…four very specific types of standard business documentation.…Can't think of a pretty way to do this,…so I say let's just go through all this documentation…and knock them out, starting with,…probably one of the more famous ones,…and this one's called a Service Level Agreement.…A Service Level Agreement is a document…between a customer and a service provider.…
It's designed to define the scope, the quality,…the terms of service that are to be provided.…So some of the things you're gonna be seeing…on a typical SLA are going to be…the definition of the service provided.…If I'm a service provider I wanna define what I'm giving ya.…Some other things you might see…would be, for example, equipment.…Is the ISP providing certain types of equipment,…whatever it might be.…And the third one is technical support.…So if that service provider needs to help you,…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- What is risk management?
- Managing change to a network
- Mitigating network threats
- Training users
- Denial of service and social engineering attacks
- Hardening devices
- Testing network security
- Network monitoring
- Security information and event management (SIEM) tools