Learn about how the process of managing change to the network works.
- One of the things I love…about my little training company, Total Seminars,…is that if I wanna make some big change,…I, Mike Meyers, the big boss can kinda go,…let's just wipe out all these old versions…of Microsoft Word and put in the newest version.…And everybody goes, okay, Mike.…Well, that's really not a good idea…when you get into the enterprise level.…When you start making changes within an enterprise,…you really need to be careful…about how that change can affect your entire enterprise,…your infrastructure, your people, your money, everything.…So the Network+ gets us into the concept…of what we call change management.…
Now to understand change management,…well, it's a little dull,…so I thought it might be fun to bring in some toys.…And to start that,…let's talk with the change management team right here.…All right, well, this is my change management team.…(laughs) So I picked only the cutest characters to do this.…So anyway, on this change management team,…you're going to have certain types of people.…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- What is risk management?
- Managing change to a network
- Mitigating network threats
- Training users
- Denial of service and social engineering attacks
- Hardening devices
- Testing network security
- Network monitoring
- Security information and event management (SIEM) tools